Polyester Fabric Upholstered Dining Chairs , Indoor Leisure Living Room Chair
Contact Person : Suise
Phone Number : 13600186053
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100 pcs||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings||Delivery Time :||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, 30% deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, remaining 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship||Supply Ability :||10000pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||3H FURNITURE|
|Description:||Fabric Upholstered Stainless Dining Chair Livingroom Chair Armrest Chair Leisure Chair||Material:||Steel Tube,fabric,high-density Sponge,plywood|
|Color:||Blue Fabric, Brushed Stainless Leg||Dimension:||610mmW*650mmD*935mmH (Seat Height:450mm)|
|Loading Port:||Shenzhen Or Guangzhou||40'HQ Loadability:||232|
|Packaging:||2pcs/5ply Export Carton||Carton Volume (CBM):||0.590|
modern chrome dining chairs,
stackable conference chairs
Fabric Upholstered Stainless Dining Chair Livingroom Chair Armrest Chair Leisure Chair
Heavy-Duty stainless steel legs
Tear-resistant and wear-proof fabric shell
High-density new sponge
. This stylish chair is ideal for livingroom, bedroom, diningroom, guestroom, office, study and any other indoor circumstance, elegant vivid fabric upholstery with stylish brushed stainless legs always harmonizes with any style of home decors and brighten your home, skin-friendly soft and gentle fabric upholstery, ergonomical design with thickly-foamed seat and back, high-risen foamed armrest, all bring you comfortable and relaxing experience while seating, the dyed polyester fabric is tear-resistant and wear-proof to guarantee long years of service, and the dyed color will not fade away after years of use, the high density resilent spong keeps the chair always plumpy and never collapses.
. The robust legs stand steadily on the floor, slip-proof pads included beneath legs protect your sensive floor from scratches and reduce noise while moving the chair.
. Simple assembly is needed with detailed instruction manual.
. Maximum 250 lbs weight capacity: this chair leg is made of heavy-duty stainless steel tubes which were carefully welded as a whole piece, it is very robust and stable to guarantee long years of use without failure.
. Every product had been carefully inspected before shipping to ensure the quality.
Fabric Upholstered Stainless Dining Chair Living Room Chair / Armrest Chair / Leisure Chair
610mm W x 650mm D x 935 mm H
Seat Height: 450 mm, Seat Depth: 450 mm, Seat Width: 480 mm
|Material:||Stainless steel tube, fabric shell, new sponge, plywood|
|Color:||Blue shell with brushed stainless legs ( color can be customized)|
|Usage:||For use as dining chair, livingroom chair, leisure chair|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs|
|Assembly Time:||3-5 minutes , quick assembly with hardware and tools , detailed manual provided|
|Price Term:||FOB Shenzhen|
|Payment Term:||T / T , 30% deposite paid after order confirmed, 70% paid before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs / Month|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days after receiving 30% deposit|
|Package:||K/D , 1pc/ctn|
|Advantage:||1. We are direct manufacturer, so we can offer competitive price.|
|2. We have professional R&D team and skillful workers to ensure trendy design and quality.|
|3. We are using 100% origin raw materials.|
|4. We can offer full-range of dining room furniture.|
|Other specifications available, Please feel free to contact us|
What we can offer for customization:
1: Seat Depth and Height
The body and height may vary from regions to regions, countries to countries, so customization is always welcomed.
2.Material and Color for legs
A: Powder coating in matt or sanding finish
B: Woodgrain finish by heat-transfer printing
C: Glossy chrome-plating
D: Brushed or glossy stainless steel
3. Material and Color for shells
Our chairs are mainly made of two kinds of material for the upholstery
A: Regular PU / High-quality Anli PU
B: Fabric/ yard dyed fabric/sofa fabric/ leathaire (technical fabric)
For any specific customization, please feel free to contact us.