Polyurethane PU Dining Chairs , Upholstered Dining Room Chairs Stainess Steel Leg
Contact Person : Suise
Phone Number : 13600186053
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100 pcs||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings||Delivery Time :||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship||Supply Ability :||15000pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Description:||PU Upholstered Chromed Diningroom Livingroom Chair Leisure Chair||Material:||Steel Tube, High-density Sponge,plywood|
|Color:||Glossy Chromed Leg,grey Shell||Dimension:||420mmW*680mmD*980mmH (Seat Height: 480mm)|
|Loading Port:||Shenzhen Or Guangzhou||40'HQ Loadability:||968pcs|
|Packaging:||4pcs/5ply Export Carton||Carton Volume (CBM):||0.280|
modern leisure chair,
armrest dining chair
PU Upholstered Chromed Diningroom Livingroom Chair Leisure Chair
Heavy-duty steel legs
Skin-friendly waterwashable PU
High-density new sponge
. This stylish chair is ideal for livingroom, bedroom, diningroom, guestroom and any other indoor residential circumstance, its stylish appearance with carefully stitched details and elegant chromed cone legs always brightens your home and harmonizes with any style of home decors. The skin-friendly super soft and gentle PU shell, carefully stitched humps for ventilating, ergonomical design with thickly-foamed seat and curved back supports your body comfortably for long-hour seating. The waterwashable pu shell is water-proof and maintain-free, it is easy to clean even with spilled drink and drippings. The high density resilent spong keeps the chair always plumpy and never collapse.
. The far-extended robust legs stand steadily on the floor, slip-proof pad included on each leg protects your sensive floor from scratches and reduce noise while moving the chair.
. Simple assembly is needed with detailed instruction manual.
. Maximum 250 lbs weight capacity: this chair leg is made of heavy-duty steel tubes that carefully welded as a whole piece, it is very robust and stable to guarantee long years of use without failure.
. Well-protected economical 4-pack packaging to save your freight cost.
|Description:||PU Upholstered Chromed Dining Room, Livingroom Chair Leisure Chair|
420mm W x 680mm D x 980mm H
Seat Height: 480 mm,seat width: 420 mm
|Material:||Steel tube, PU shell, new sponge, plywood|
|Color:||Black shell, glossy chromed leg ( color can be customized)|
|Usage:||For use as dining chair, livingroom chair, leisure chair|
|Weight Capacity:||250 Lbs|
|Assembly Time:||3-5 minutes , quick assembly with hardware and tools , detailed manual provided|
|Price Term:||FOB Shenzhen|
|Payment Term:||T / T , 30% deposite paid after order confirmed, 70% paid before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs / Month|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days after receiving 30% deposit|
|Package:||K/D , 4pcs/ctn|
|Carton Volume:||0.280 cbm|
|Advantage:||1. We are direct manufacturer, so we can offer competitive price.|
|2. We have professional R&D team and skillful workers to ensure trendy design and quality.|
|3. We are using 100% origin raw materials.|
|4. We can offer full-range of dining room furniture.|
|Other specifications available, Please feel free to contact us|
What we can offer for customization:
1: Seat Depth and Height
The body and height may vary from regions to regions, countries to countries, so customization is always welcomed.
2:Material and Color for legs
A: Powder coating in matt or sanding finish
B: Woodgrain finish by heat-transfer printing
C: Glossy chrome-plating
D: Brushed or glossy stainless steel
3. Material and Color for shells
Our chairs are mainly made of two kinds of material for the upholstery
A: Regular PU / High-quality Anli PU
B: Fabric/ yard dyed fabric/sofa fabric/ leathaire (technical fabric)
For any specific customization, please feel free to contact us.