|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Shape:||Rectangular||Material:||Steel Tube, Stainless Sheet, Tempered Glass, Ceramic|
This Extension Dining Table is a modern and stylish unadjustable dining table that offers a luxurious and stylish look to your home. It is a perfect addition to any home that needs a statement piece. This table is made with quality materials and is designed to last for years. It is also easy to assemble and comes with a one year warranty. This table is suitable for indoor use and provides a comfortable seating area for your family and friends. With its modern and stylish look, this Extension Dining Table will be the perfect addition to your home.
|Type||Unadjustable Dining Table|
Are you looking for a unadjustable dining table that can accommodate 4-6 people and last for years? Look no further than the 3H Furniture Unadjustable Dining Table. It is made in China and has a minimum order quantity of 50pcs, with a negotiable price. The structure of the table is 1400(140+2*55)*900*760 and it has four legs that ensure its stability. It also has a capacity of 4-6 people, making it ideal for indoor use. The package includes 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings, with an assembly required. Delivery is estimated to take 60 days, with payment terms of T/T, in which 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed and the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. There is also a supply ability of up to 1500 pcs per month.
3H Furniture is offering a custom service on its Fixed Dining Table product, which is made in China and has a minimum order quantity of 50pcs. The price is negotiable and the delivery time is 60 days. Payment terms are T/T, with 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed and the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The package is 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. The supply ability is 1500 pcs per month. The capacity is 4-6 people, and assembly is required. The material is steel tube, stainless sheet, tempered glass, and ceramic. The warranty is 1 year and the color is brown. Moreover, this product is an unadjustable dining table.
Packaging and Shipping of Fixed Dining Table: