|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Brand:||FurnitureCo||Material:||Steel Tube, Stainless Sheet, Tempered Glass, Ceramic|
FurnitureCo’s Unadjustable Dining Table provides a perfect solution for indoor dining. With an exquisite lacquered finish, this 4-6 people dining table is ideal for small and medium-sized families. The unadjustable design of the dining table makes it easy to place and to clean, providing you with much convenience. With a one year warranty, this high-quality dining table is guaranteed to last.
|Material||Steel Tube, Stainless Sheet, Tempered Glass, Ceramic|
|Type||Unadjustable Dining Table|
This fixed dining table from 3H Furniture comes with a unique design and modern style. It is a perfect choice for any modern home. It is made from high-quality steel tube, stainless sheet, tempered glass, and ceramic, making it very sturdy and durable. The size of the table is 1400(140+2*55)*900*760, and it comes in a beautiful brown color. This fixed dining table also requires assembly.
3H Furniture is based in China, and the minimum order quantity for this fixed dining table is 50pcs. The price is negotiable, and the packaging details include a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. The delivery time is 60 days, and the payment terms are T/T, with 30% of the total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed and the rest 70% must be paid after the order is ready to ship. The supply ability is 1500 pcs per month.
Our unadjustable dining table is perfect for any home or restaurant. It is made of quality material, features a lacquered finish, and has 4 legs. It is suitable for indoor use and has a rectangular shape. All orders come with 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
The Fixed Dining Table is carefully packaged in a cardboard box. The box is designed to protect the table against damage during transit. The box will also contain instructions on how to assemble the table.
The Fixed Dining Table will be shipped via a reputable courier service. The delivery time is usually within 5-7 business days depending on the selected delivery option.