|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Ceremic Iron|
|Usage:||Indoor||Name:||Fixed Dining Table|
This modern, unadjustable dining table is designed for indoor use. It features four sturdy legs and a special design for stability. It is made of high quality materials and offers a one year warranty. This fixed dining table is perfect for any living space, providing a modern and stylish look.
|Name||Fixed Dining Table|
|Type||Unadjustable Dining Table|
The Unadjustable Dining Table from 3H Furniture is the perfect choice for dining indoors. Model number TS228 is made in China and the minimum order quantity is 50pcs. The price is negotiable and the packaging details include a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. The delivery time is 60 days, and the payment terms are T/T, with 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The supply ability is 1500 pcs per month. The legs are 4 and the assembly is required. The style is modern and the shape is rectangular. The usage is indoor.
If you are looking for an unadjustable dining table for your indoor space, look no further than the TS228 from 3H Furniture. This rectangular table features four legs made of ceremic iron, and is designed to provide a sturdy and reliable foundation for your meals. It comes with a minimum order quantity of 50pcs, and is available for a negotiable price.
The TS228 is packaged in a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings, and orders will usually be shipped within 60 days. Payment terms are T/T, with 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, and the remaining 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. 3H Furniture guarantees a supply ability of 1500 pcs per month for the TS228. Assembly is required upon delivery.
At Fixed Dining Table, we are committed to providing our customers with friendly and professional technical support and service. We offer a wide range of services, including:
Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians are always available to help you with any issue you may have. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.