|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Style:||Contemporary||Name:||Extension Dining Table|
|Material:||Steel Tube, Tempered Glass,ceramic||CountryOfOrigin:||China|
Elegant Extendable Dining Table,
6Seats Elegant Extendable Dining Table,
ceramic Elegant Extendable Dining Table
The Extension Dining Table is a beautiful piece of furniture made in China. It is made from a combination of steel tube, tempered glass and Laminam ceramic top. The table's extension length is 18 inches, making it perfect for entertaining a larger group of people. The extendable feature allows for even more space, making the table an ideal choice for large family gatherings and other events. The Laminam ceramic top adds a unique look and feel to the table, making it a conversation piece for any room.
|Name||Extension Dining Table|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Material||Steel Tube, Tempered Glass, Ceramic|
|Extension Length||18 Inches|
|Frame and Leg||Powder Coating|
This contemporary Extension Dining Table from 3H is designed to extend your dining space in a stylish and easy way. The model number of this table is TS-175, and it is manufactured in China. It requires some assembly, and the extension length is 18 inches.
The minimum order quantity for this table is 50 pieces, and it is packaged in a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. The delivery time is 60 days, and the payment terms are T/T, with 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, and the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship.
The supply ability of this Extension Dining Table is 1500 pcs per month. This is the perfect table for any contemporary dining room, and it will make your dining experience even more enjoyable.
Brand Name: 3H
Model Number: TS-175
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 50pcs
Packaging Details: 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
Delivery Time: 60 days
Payment Terms: T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship
Supply Ability: 1500 pcs per month
Country Of Origin: China
Extension Length: 18
Material: Steel Tube, Tempered Glass,ceramic
Features: Powder coating frame and leg, Extension Table, Laminam Ceramic Top
We provide the following technical support and services for our Extension Dining Table: