|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||120pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Material:||Ceremic, Tempered Glass, Iron||Brand:||3H Furniture|
3H Furniture's Extension Dining Table is a modern piece of furniture perfect for any home. This dining table is made of a combination of iron, tempered glass, and a Laminam ceramic top. The 1650*900*720mm size makes it ideal for both small and large spaces, giving you the flexibility to adjust the size to fit your needs. It also comes with a one-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that your dining table will be a part of your home for a long time. With its sleek modern design, Laminam ceramic top, and high-quality materials, 3H Furniture's Extension Dining Table is the perfect addition to your home.
|Material||Ceramic, Tempered Glass, Iron|
|Powder Coating Frame and Leg||Yes|
3H TS188-1 Extension Dining Table features a modern design with a Laminam ceramic top, powder coating frame and leg, perfect for any dining room. This table made in China, with a minimum order quantity of 120pcs and it will be packed in 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. The delivery time is 60 days, you can pay via T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The monthly supply capacity is 1500 pcs, and there is a 1 year warranty. The dimension of the table is 1650*900*720mm, and it requires assembly. The material includes tempered glass, iron and Laminam ceramic top.
Brand Name: 3H
Model Number: TS188-1
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 120pcs
Packaging Details: 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
Delivery Time: 60 days
Payment Terms: T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship
Supply Ability: 1500 pcs per month
Material: Laminam ceramic top, tempered glass, iron
Brand: 3H Furniture
This 3H Furniture modern extension dining table is designed with a Laminam ceramic top, durable tempered glass and iron base. It is perfect for your dining room or living room. The size of the table is 1650*900*720mm. It is easy to assemble. The minimum order quantity is 120pcs and the delivery time is 60 days. The payment terms are T/T with 30% deposit and 70% balance upon ready to ship.
We provide technical support and services for Extension Dining Table, including: