|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Usage:||Indoor||Name:||Fixed Dining Table|
2000*1000*760MM fixed dining table,
Unadjustable Dining Table,
4Legs fixed bench dining table
The Fixed Dining Table is a perfect combination of functionality and style. With a rectangular shape, four unadjustable legs, and an indoor usage design, this piece of furniture is perfect for any home. It is made of high-quality ceramic iron and has a size of 2000*1000*760MM, making it sturdy and reliable. It is a great choice for those looking to add beauty and functionality to their dining area. This table will last for years to come and will add a touch of elegance to any home.
|Name||Fixed Dining Table|
|Type||Unadjustable Dining Table|
Are you looking for an unadjustable dining table for your home? 3H Furniture's Fixed Dining Table (Model Number: TS23010) is the perfect choice for you. It is made in China with a minimum order quantity of 50pcs. The price is negotiable and the product is packaged in a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings to ensure safe delivery. With an estimated delivery time of 60 days, payment can be made via T/T, with 30% of the total amount as deposit upon order confirmation and the remaining 70% when the product is ready to ship. The company has a supply capacity of 1500 pcs per month. This modern Fixed Dining Table is made of ceremic iron and features 4 legs. It is rectangular in shape and adds an elegant touch to any home.