|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||120pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Ceremic, Tempered Glass, Iron|
Our Extension Dining Table is the perfect choice for a modern style interior. With a size of 2000+800mm in length, 1000mm in width, and 768mm in height, it is perfect for intimate family meals or larger parties. It is constructed with a high-quality Laminam ceramic top, tempered glass, and iron, so it is strong and durable. Plus, it comes with a 1-year warranty and requires assembly. Add a touch of modern style to your dining room with this eye-catching Extension Dining Table.
|Material||Ceremic, Tempered Glass, Iron|
|Special Feature||Extension Table, powder coating frame and leg, Laminam ceramic top|
3H Furniture's Extension Dining Table TS23216 is the perfect addition to any modern home. Featuring a Laminam ceramic top with a sturdy and stylish iron base, this extension table is designed for both beauty and durability. This table also conveniently extends from 2000+800mm to the full size of 2000*1000*768mm, making it a great choice for any host that has guests of varying sizes. Additionally, this extension table comes with a 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
3H Furniture's Extension Dining Table TS23216 is available in minimum order quantity of 120pcs. It is delivered in a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings to ensure its safe delivery. Delivery time is 60 days and payment terms are T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. With a maximum supply capacity of 1500 pcs per month, it's the perfect addition to any home.
Extension Dining Table technical support and service is available to ensure that you receive the best possible experience when using our products. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions and provide assistance with any issues. We also offer free technical support for the lifetime of the product, and a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and service to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.