|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||120pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Brand:||3H Furniture|
Iron Extension Table for Industrial,
3H Furniture Extension Dining Table
This modern Extension Dining Table is designed with laminam ceramic top, iron frame and a 1 year warranty. It is perfect for any dining area and comes with an elegant style. The size of this table is (1400+2*350)*900*760mm, making it perfect for families and friends to gather around. It is also easy to assemble. The top is made of durable laminam ceramic, making it easy to clean and maintain. This Extension Dining Table is sure to be a great addition to your home and will provide years of enjoyment.
|Product Name||Extension Dining Table|
The Extension Table from 3H Furniture is a modern style table with a Laminam ceramic top and a powder coating frame and leg. This stylish design is perfect for any room and its extension feature allows it to accommodate more people. With a brand name of 3H, model number TS23019, and place of origin in China, this product is sure to please.
It comes with a minimum order quantity of 120 pcs, packaged in 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. For payment terms, you must pay 30% of the total amount as deposit when the order is confirmed, and the rest 70% must be paid when the order is ready to ship. 3H Furniture has a supply ability of 1500 pcs per month, and offers a 1 year warranty for this product. Assembly is required.
We provide technical support and service for Extension Dining Table.
Our technical support and service includes: