|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
|T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship
|1500 pcs per month
Our Fixed Dining Table is the perfect fit for your modern home. It is made of a strong, durable combination of steel tube, stainless sheet, tempered glass, and ceramic. This unadjustable dining table has a fashionable brown color and features four legs for maximum support. Assembly is required for this product, but once it's ready, you'll be set to enjoy meals with your family and friends. With its modern style and unadjustable design, our Fixed Dining Table is sure to become a treasured part of your home for years to come.
|Steel Tube, Stainless Sheet, Tempered Glass, Ceramic
|Unadjustable Dining Table
3H Furniture's Fixed Dining Table is a must-have for any modern household. This unadjustable dining table is an ideal choice for indoor usage. It is made of the highest quality materials and comes with 4 sturdy legs. Its dimensions are 1400(140+2*55)*900*760. You can purchase this product in bulk, with a minimum order quantity of 50pcs. The price is negotiable, and it is packaged in a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. Delivery time is approximately 60 days, and payment terms are T/T. 30% of total amount must be paid as deposit when order is confirmed, and the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. Our company produces up to 1500 pcs per month. We also provide a 1-year warranty for this product.
Introducing Unadjustable Dining Table from 3H Furniture
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 50pcs
Packaging Details: 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
Delivery Time: 60 days
Payment Terms: T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship
Supply Ability: 1500 pcs per month
Capacity: 4-6 People
Warranty: 1 Year
Name: Extension Dining Table
Our Unadjustable Dining Table is a perfect solution for any dining area. It is crafted with high-quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship to ensure maximum durability. It has a capacity of 4-6 people and comes in a beautiful brown color. The assembly is required for this product. It also has a warranty of 1 Year and comes with 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings for packaging. The minimum order quantity for this product is 50pcs. The price of this product is negotiable and the delivery time is 60 days. The payment terms for this product are T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The supply ability for this product is 1500 pcs per month.
The Fixed Dining Table will be shipped in two parts, wrapped in protective foam and sealed in sturdy cardboard boxes. The tabletop is securely fastened to the base and will arrive ready to assemble. All necessary hardware and instructions are included for easy assembly.