|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Material:||Steel Tube, Stainless Sheet, Tempered Glass, Ceramic||Name:||Extension Dining Table|
Fixed Unadjustable Dining Table,
6People Fixed Dining Table,
Fixed Rectangular Dining Table
3H FURNITURE's Fixed Dining Table is the perfect solution for any indoor space. The adjustable dining table provides a sturdy and reliable platform for your meals with four legs made from steel tube and stainless sheet, and a tempered glass table top. This durable and stylish table requires assembly but is well worth the effort for its reliable and long-lasting design. Bring a touch of style and class to your meals with the Fixed Dining Table from 3H FURNITURE.
|Table||Adjustable Dining Table|
Extension Dining Table from 3H Furniture is the perfect choice for any modern home. This adjustable dining table is made of high quality materials and comes in stylish, brown color. The size of this dining table is 1400(140+2*55)*900*760 and it is perfect for any home interior. It comes with a 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings for safe delivery.
This fixed dining table is originally manufactured in China, and the minimum order quantity is 50pcs. The price is negotiable and the delivery time is 60 days. The payment terms are T/T, and it requires 30% of total amount as deposit when order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The supply ability of this furniture is 1500 pcs per month and the assembly is required.
We offer customized Fixed Dining Tables from 3H Furniture. Place of origin is China, minimum order quantity is 20pcs. Price is negotiable. Packaging details are export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. Delivery time is 60 days. Payment terms are T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. Supply ability is 1500 pcs per month. Assembly is required. Warranty is 1 year. Material is steel tube, stainless sheet, tempered glass, ceramic. Color is brown. Style is modern.
Our Fixed Dining Tables are adjustable and feature a modern look. We provide high quality and durable products and guarantee a 1 year warranty on all our products.