|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||3H Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship|
|Supply Ability:||1500 pcs per month|
|Name:||Fixed Dining Table||Assembly:||Required|
This Unadjustable Dining Table is of a modern style with an exquisite design. It is constructed of Ceramic Iron, making it sturdy and durable for long-term use. The height of this table is 1000mm and it is unadjustable. Assembly is required for this product. It also comes with a 1 year warranty.
|Name||Fixed Dining Table|
3H Furniture's TS23026B Unadjustable Dining Table is made of Ceremic Iron, with a stylish and modern Rectangular shape. It is crafted for indoor use, and its height is 1000mm. This product is manufactured in China with a minimum order quantity of 50pcs. Price is negotiable, and the payment terms are T/T with 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, and the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship. The delivery time is approximately 60 days, and the packaging details are 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings. 3H Furniture's TS23026B Unadjustable Dining Table has a supply ability of 1500 pcs per month.
Brand Name: 3H Furniture
Model Number: TS23026B
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 50pcs
Packaging Details: 5ply export carton with EPE foam and styrofoam fillings.
Delivery Time: 60 days
Payment Terms: T/T, 30% of total amount as deposit must be paid as order is confirmed, the rest 70% must be paid after order is ready to ship
Supply Ability: 1500 pcs per month
Material: Ceremic Iron
Name: Unadjustable Dining Table
For the Fixed Dining Table, our technical support and service includes: